These videos show how to do various tasks like getting your material assessed; or how to write an assessment. (These videos use an older User Interface Theme, but all the steps and content are the same as the current User Interface Theme.)
Here you will find samples of various listings and reports
Comparing and highlighting important differences between features on our site
- Comparison between Business Plan Types
- Comparison between Consultant and Coach
- Comparison between Mentor and Coach
- Comparison between Professional Resumes & Curriculum Vitae (CVs)
- Comparison between Assessments and Opinions
- Comparison between Assessments and using Online Forums
- Comparison between Vision Statements and Mission Statements
These are general questions that do not easily fall into any other category
- Can experts revise the material they receive?
- Can I export my data?
- How can I fund my venture?
- How do I introduce a new submission type?
- How do I create my Expert Profile?
- How do I write a professional assessment?
- Is there a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)?
- What are the benefits of making an expert's profile public?
- What are the benefits of becoming a client?
- What are the benefits of becoming a coach?
- What are the benefits of becoming an accredited expert?
- What are we looking for in an expert?
- What does my Expert Score mean?
- What is an Accredited Expert?
- What is our business model?
- What is the difference between a CV and a resume?
- What is the time line for an assessment?
- Who makes a good expert?
- What makes EntreBahn so different?
- When someone sends me an invitation, how am I notified?
- Why is our feedback and advice superior to other methods?
- Why is packaging important?
Steps that new users typically go through
Policies and agreements that affect both you and everything on our site
We have listed the terms in this section of the FAQs that we use in a more exacting or unusual way