The Anti-Spam Agreement
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through EntreBahn computer systems.
- Relaying email from a third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used EntreBahn computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using "robots" or otherwise harvesting other's email addresses from the EntreBahn site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing the screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
Certain EntreBahn services may have additional spam guidelines explaining appropriate conduct for those services. Those additional policies are incorporated by reference into the EntreBahn's Spam Agreement. It is the user's responsibility to check each property's guidelines for additional details regarding spam.
NOTICE: Sending unsolicited email advertisements to or through EntreBahn computer systems will use or cause to be used EntreBahn servers, some of which are located in California. Any unauthorized use of EntreBahn computer systems is a violation of the EntreBahn's Terms of Service, Anti-Spam Agreement, and certain Canadian and United States federal, provincial and state laws, including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030 et seq.), Section 502 of the California Penal Code, and Section 17538.45 of the California Business and Professions Code. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Please report violations of this Anti-Spam Agreement.
Below are links to third-party sites with information relating to spam.