A submission can be created by any registered user. A submission has:
Normally, submissions have a life cycle:
- Create a submission by choosing a media type, content type, and writing the content and optional context.
- Submit the submission for review or opinion.
- Wait for the reviews to be returned.
- Read each review and then evaluate it.
- If you agree with the comments in the review, act on the suggestions to improve your submission.
- If you need assistance with improving your submission, you can ask for a revision.
- Resubmit the modified submission by repeating these steps until you are satisfied that the submission is as good as it is going to get.