What makes EntreBahn so different?
We believe we are unique in a number of ways as discussed in what followings:
We are a platform for testing many types of business activities with no costly commitments or risky decisions.
Going directly to market is expensive and risky. To increase the chances of success, market research is usually conducted. Classic surveys or monitoring tools can be used, but they are often expensive and time consuming. More recently, crowd sourcing can be used. It is fast and inexpensive, but only simple questions can be asked about simple things and the opinions expressed are hard to qualify because the replies come from unknown sources. Twitter, with its limited capabilities, is often used as the medium for crowd sourcing opinions.
We are different, in that any size or complexity of question can asked in the form of documents, graphics, or video. Responses are provided by qualified business experts with expertise in the fields in question. This is true whether the experts are responding to a request for anin-depth assessment, or revision.
Thus, our qualified and experienced experts act as your test market and they give you feedback and advice based on their knowledge, experience, and expertise.
- Everything done on our site is confidential. Only the client and their selected expert(s) see the original material, the assessments and revisions. Before the experts actually see the material to be assessed/revised, they need to accept an invitation from the client and then agree to a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). Also, access to the site is protected throughout using SSL encryption.
- We are able to assess material of any length or complexity. Forums and advice columns are tremendously valuable, but by their very nature, these venues are open to the public and they are totally inappropriate for confidential information. In addition, they are limited to responding to short questions. Lastly, the chance of someone getting an answer to their question is fairly limited -- especially in an advice column. These advice columnist may answer 2-3 questions a week. By contrast, our system is infinitely scalable.
- We currently offer several levels of confidential service:
- Our service products backed by our accredited experts
- Our fee-based in-depth structured assessments provide detailed analysis of the material being assessed. This analysis includes subjective comments and a series of objective criteria each consisting of a rating from 1-10 from poor to excellent, and an optional comment explaining why the client received this rating on this particular aspect of their submission, and advice on what they need to do next and perhaps how to do it.
- Our fee-based revision service are provided by expert(s) who use their expertise and experience to revise the client's material.
- A client can choose the expert(s) they want to test/assess/revise their material. This choice is based on an easily accessible profile for each qualified expert outlining their skill set and relevant experience.
- Multiple experts operating independently and in parallel can be selected by a client to assess their material using the same set of criteria, all at a reasonable price. This gives the client more than one viewpoint on the same material and lets the client compare and contrast the views of different experts in a more meaningful way. Our assessment process also allows clients to see which expert best understands their issues. This gives a client an efficient and effective way to "vet" experts for use on any further work outside the scope of the current assessment/revision process.
- Our experts are accredited by us. Simply because someone claims expertise in an area does not mean that they are able to act as an ex[ert. Each prospective expert is asked to assess a sample submission which is then evaluated according to our C.A.R.E. criteria. If their resultant evaluation score meets our threshold for a meaningful assessment, they are considered accredited. Thereafter, the expert is constantly evaluated by the client each time they write an assessment and they must maintain a high standard to continue acting in the role of an expert.
- We are a one-stop shop for business testing, feedback, and advice in many different subject areas. There is no reason to hunt and peck at many sites to find the expertise they need. For example, a user can access expertise in business plans and marketing on the same site. Our list of areas in which we have expertise is constantly expanding and has no limits.