A catchy Slogan has these attributes:
- It often changes with each marketing campaign.
- It is short catchy phrase which relates to what you do, or what your company, or a product, does
- It is usually applied to one or more products and services of the company or individual. For example, "Where's the beef®" is a slogan that Wendy® once used to sell hamburgers.
- It is judged for clarity, length, uniqueness, and impact on your target audience.
- Unlike tag lines, it is not part of your logo or letterhead.