When someone sends me an invitation, how can I get notified?
When someone asks you for an opinion, review, or revision, you can be notified in a number of ways:
Setting up Notifications
To take advantage of this facility:
- Go into your profile and edit it.
- Look for "Notifications settings" section and expand it.
- Enable how you want to be notified.
- Save the results.
- Click on the "Mobile settings" tab.
- You will be asked for your mobile phone number and your phone carrier.
- Click the "Confirm number" button.
- A test message will be sent to your phone with a 4 digit verification number.
- Enter the verify number into the form field provided.
- If you have entered the correct verify number, you are all set to go.
- If you did not get a message or entered the wrong phone number, click on the "Delete & start over" button.
After this, any invitation or notification from EntreBahn will be sent to you on all the media you have selected.